Extra Curricular Activities
- Extra Curricular Activities
GAMES AND SPORTS :
- Sports develop a sense of friendliness and mental and physical toughness. They improve blood circulation.
- Sports are integral part of education.
- Education without sports is incomplete. They contribute in the formation of character and good values.
- Games and Sports cater to the all-round development of personality of pupils.
- Sound mind is ensured in a sound body.
- Sports and games ensure the redirection of surplus of energy of adolescents to fruitful channels.
- It is training for future. Good sportsmen have promising future to work.
- So play ground is said to be the "uncovered
MUSIC AND DANCE :
- Music is the Key to Creativity :
- A Creative mind has the ability to make discoveries and create innovations.
- The greatest minds and thinkers like Albert Einstein, Mozart, and Frank Lloyd Wright all had something in common in that they were constantly exploring their imagination and creativity.
- The strength of all the Arts including writing, painting, dance, and theater have the ability to create a similar effect.
- Music is universal Music can whisk you away on an extended journey.
Music Brings People Together :
- What is amazing about music is that it is imbedded within all of us. Everyone can understand it